Monday, April 7, 2008

Chevy Trucks - Now with Free Shipping!*


My wife absolutely loves online shopping(ive got the credit card bills to prove it). I don't like shopping of any kind. However I do like being able to get what I need quickly without battling the hordes in the mall or wally-world. My biggest complaint has always been the cost of shipping. I was going to order a two gallon bucket of back-hair remover last week for only $12.95 and then discovered the shipping was nearly $25!(needless to say I am still a little hairy).
Well here is the deal, we have been getting emails on this blog from all over the country, people telling us we have what they want and the price is great but how do i get it home? Let us take care of it for you! We will do all the necessary paperwork over the phone, fax, or FedEx and then ship you your truck at no extra charge to you. Thats right FREE SHIPPING!* If we can get there from here we will get it to you.
Jeff

Free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 United States. This offer is for shipping from Lexington, KY and does not include any destination charges from the manufacturer. Cannot be combined with free swimsuit model promotion. Void where prohibited by law. (sorry it must suck to live where everything is prohibited).

No comments: